[hobbit] Hobbit to IPPhone

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Mon May 5 16:55:27 CEST 2008

Adam Goryachev wrote:
> BTW, I don't know about
> the cisco phones, but personally the stuff I did do for my polycom I
> gave up on it, since it was too difficult to read anyway (screen
> size/font size/personal blindness/lack of backlight/contrast/etc...)

The "standard Cisco IP phones (the ones you see in movies and tv shows)
can show quite a bit of text and you can also create bitmapped graphics.
The higher model phones are full color and you can display pretty much
anything you want. Plus my script plays optional sounds as well (if you
are indeed blind hehe).

-Charles