[hobbit] BBWIN Client running on Exchange server issues?

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 17:47:58 CET 2008

Hello,

2008/3/18, Lárus Rafn Halldórsson <lalli at slepja.com>:

>  No need to reboot the machine… only kill the bbwin.exe in task manager
> and refresh services list. Then restart bbwin service.
>

> I am having this trouble with an Exchange server and the source is that
> its logging very much in the system log and that seems to piss off the bbwin
> client. Same issue with BBWIN 0.9 and 0.10.. have not tried 0.11 yet. This
> happens 2-3 times a week.
>

> Hope this helps,
>
> Larus

BBWin should not have this behavior. I would need theses informations :

Are you running BBWin with central or local mode ?
Do you have some columns which turn to purple color ?
Could you check the msgs columns to see how many events are reported ?
Could you try to run BBWin for a week without these agents : stats.dll,
msgs.dll (and filesystem.dll if you are running the central mode) to see if
the behavior is the same or not ?

Thank you in advance,

--
Etienne GRIGNON