[hobbit] BBWIN Client running on Exchange server issues?

David Gilmore david at stenhouseconsulting.com
Tue Mar 18 00:10:16 CET 2008

Bruce,

I have had v0.8-v0.10 running on my Exchange box for a while.  It was first running v.8 and v.9 on a W2k3 box with E2k3 and never experienced a client issue.  I currently have v.10 running on a W2k3 x64 and E2k7 box.  Have plans to move to v.11 but have not gotten to it.

I would also suggest that you look for a copy of kill.exe from the old NT Resource Kit.  It will save you a lot of reboots when services hang.

Did you check the BBWIN logs?

David