[hobbit] Hobbit on Wikipedia

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Mar 17 22:36:11 CET 2008

Installation and configuration change ease?

>>Definitely

Identifies status change in the last 24 hours?
>>Starts to get a tad specific IMO

Ease of changing how monitored host appears in user interface?

>>Definitely, though I would base it on ease, rather type of interface.  It
is easy for *nix gurus to use Vim.  It is not easy for Windows users to use
Vim =)

Thickness of the client?

>>Thickness..?

Built in report generation?

>>Definitely

Availability reporting?

On 3/17/08, White, Bruce <bewhite at fellowes.com> wrote:

>  Not sure but here are some ideas.
>

> Installation and configuration change ease?
>
> Identifies status change in the last 24 hours?
>
> Ease of changing how monitored host appears in user interface?
>
> Thickness of the client?
>
> Built in report generation?
>
> Availability reporting?
>

>    ……Bruce