[hobbit] Using Hobbit to monitor a specific port for availability?

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 21:01:54 CET 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Josh Luthman <josh at imaginenetworksllc.com>
wrote:

> It's doing the telnet test.  Look for an email in th emailing list
> archives that I started and Henrik responded to.

I understand that it's doing a telnet test, and it's working just fine.  My
point was that the target is definitely *not* a telnet daemon and Hobbit
seems to be perfectly OK with that.  I *think* it's probably a Citrix
server, but I don't really care as long as the port accepts a connection.

So, I would expect the same to work for Tom, though there might be a better
way of doing it.

Ralph Mitchell