[hobbit] Re: Lines to flag red or yellow in msgs

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Wed Mar 12 18:35:55 CET 2008

It looks ok to me, but since your match string isn't a regexp, you really
don't need the "TEXT=" part. Even though the comments in the config file
says you can have it, I've never used it. In fact, I'm not sure what good it
does since the full message is displayed without it, even with a regexp for
the match string.
Also a caveat: many of us have noticed that the pattern matching for the log
files is buggy. At least in 4.2.0. Some IGNORE patterns don't ignore. I
don't remember noticing any match strings not matching, though.

Steve.

--
There is no greater gift to an insecure leader that quite matches a vague
enemy who can be used to whip up fear and hatred among the population.

Human beings are perhaps never more frightening than when they are
convinced beyond doubt that they are right. -Laurens van der Post, explorer
and writer (1906-1996)