[hobbit] Re: Lines to flag red or yellow in msgs

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Wed Mar 12 17:37:39 CET 2008

Josh,I think Dirk meant the hobbit-clients.cfg file on the server. In my
hobbit-clients.cfg file I have (for example):
LOG /var/adm/messages %(?-i)WARNING COLOR=yellow IGNORE="%.*fibre-chanel.*"

which says turn yellow for a warning but ignore the given string. And this
is on the server.

Is that not what you want?

Steve.