Devmon Help, devmon now won't stay up

Taylor Lewick tlewick at tradebotsystems.com
Mon Mar 10 22:11:46 CET 2008

Hate to crosspost, but noticed there aren't a ton of people on the
devmon mailing lists, so I am posting this to the hobbit list as well...

I was thinking about having devmon try and graph our router's CPU usage,
so per the GRAPHING doc I added

<!--

 -->

To the message file in the cpu directory for the 3750 template.

Waited a few cycles, no graph updating, and the checked devmon.log and
saw that it said Shutting down.

So I removed it and restarted devmon, and now it keeps shutting down
within 30 seconds of starting it up.  I think it might have something to
do with the fact that it started to add a larrd graph to the webpage but
that larrd graph never populated.

I don't get much from running devmon with a bunch of -vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
or -debug.

Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks,
Taylor