Hobbit Database

Henri Taute htaute at media24.com
Mon Mar 10 08:57:47 CET 2008

Hi

We want to reinstall Hobbit on a new server but would like to keep the
existing database as we have a long period of information that we would
like to keep(backup) and extend on to. Were are the database/information
stored on the current server and can we migrate it to a new server. Is
there also a way to backup the data periodicly?

Thanks

Henri Taute
Media24 Content Production
Tel: +27 21 4062495
Fax: +27 21 4063143
Cell: +28 82 8276124
E-mail: htaute at media24.co.za

This email and its contents are subject to an email legal notice that can be viewed at: http://www.naspers.com/email/disclaimer.html. Should you be unable to access the link provided, please email us for a copy at Helpdesk at Media24.com.
Hierdie e-pos en sy inhoud is onderhewig aan 'n regskennisgewing oor elektroniese pos wat gelees kan word by http://www.naspers.com/epos/vrywaring.html. 'n Afskrif kan aangevra word by Helpdesk at Media24.com.