[hobbit] Restarting hobbit server

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Wed Mar 5 22:52:44 CET 2008

Apache configuration?

________________________________

	From: Manocchia, Robert [mailto:Robert-Manocchia at IDEXX.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 11:39 AM
	To: hobbit at hswn.dk
	Subject: [hobbit] Restarting hobbit server

	            The hobbit server hardware was switched from one
virtual server to another newer box. The nodename and IP address
remained the same. I brought down the hobbit client and hobbit server on
the box and halted it. It was then switch to the new hardware. I
restarted the hobbit server and hobbit client. Now I cannot get the web
page to appear. Am I missing something.?