[hobbit] Hobbit in the News !

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Sat Mar 1 00:02:28 CET 2008

Would love to see the article.
Can you give us the edition details of the mag? Date, edition number
etc.? It could be that it is an article in the local edition only. :-(

I logged into their web site, and can find no reference to Hobbit,
although I did find an article from 2000 singing the praises of Big
Brother. If BB impressed them, I would love to see what they think of
Hobbit :-)

I am not advocating the use of this site, but some may find it useful
for research purposes.
http://www.bugmenot.com

Regards
     Vernon