[hobbit] Hobbit compatible temperature monitor

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Wed Jun 25 23:52:49 CEST 2008

We have a NetBotz appliance from APC which supports temperature probes.   I
use snmpwalk to query the MIB and produce a hobbit test which looks like:

            NetBotz Overall Status: normal(0)
          NetBotz Enclosure Status: normal(0)
                 Module Pod Status: normal(0)
                Location 1 Temp at: DC Temp. DCH2
            Location 1 Temp Status: normal(0)
           Location 1 Temperature : 76F
                Location 2 Temp at: Temp. East
            Location 2 Temp Status: normal(0)
           Location 2 Temperature : 70F
                Location 3 Temp at: Temp. West
            Location 3 Temp Status: normal(0)
           Location 3 Temperature : 77F
                   Humidity Status: normal(0)
                          Humidity: 34

I have never been able to get custom graphs working, so I am not graphing
the output. But getting custom graphs is not high on my priority list.

   ......Bruce