[hobbit] ver 4.3 and socket server

John P. Fisher john.fisher at znyx.com
Tue Jun 24 19:07:30 CEST 2008

At the moment I have a crude c-based socket server that can pump <some
data> to a socket on another host. So far I just used the socket utility
to connect, but I can make a socket-receiver for the hobbit server, in
fact I should go ahead and build one.

So you use a separate URL entirely, and don't display the default hobbit
data, or do you grab that too and display on your own custom site? That
might be easier than learning about hobbit's display?

PLEASE cc me at john (dot) fisher (at) znyx (dot) com - something's not
right with my getting mail from this list...

John