[hobbit] grouping methods

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Mon Jun 16 20:41:41 CEST 2008

Oh, I think I get it.... you want to be able to consolidate
notifications.  Somehow, if Hobbit knows that the same person is going
to get notified of multiple events, that it should only send one.

Yes, nice....

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009