[hobbit] grouping methods

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Mon Jun 16 20:17:31 CEST 2008

If this is a situation of routed networks, Hobbit can know about that
with directives in the bb-hosts file.  If it knows a host behind a
router is down, it will only notify for the router, not the hosts behind
the router.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009