[hobbit] problems with sms script

Jarrod Hodder Jarrod.Hodder at paradigmit.net.au
Mon Jun 16 08:19:30 CEST 2008

New error now

Error opening device, you don't have permissions.
2008-06-16 16:15:16 Paging script /usr/local/bin/smstest terminated with
status 255

So now it is saying I don't have permission.

But I can execute the script fine from the hobbit user.

Something has gorn haywire.

``````````````````````

Tim McCloskey Wrote:

Try with the full path to 'gammu'. (the running hobbit env on your sys
may be different than your shell).

I use the same method but not with true SMS, I just use mail.

example below.

page-primary.sh
/bin/mail -s "$BBSVCNAME $BBHOSTNAME $MACHIP $CFID"
mycellphone at myprovider.tld < /dev/null

hobbit-alerts.cfg
GROUP=linux,web SERVICE=*
SCRIPT /path/to/page-primary.sh FORMAT=sms COLOR=red

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk