Hobbit monitoring

Pierre Champagne maison frouschamp at videotron.ca
Sat Jun 14 13:58:49 CEST 2008

Hobbit monitoring

I managed to make the installation of a server Hobbit.

I have create my bb-hosts and I can see on my web page the result of my bb-hosts.

My problem is that I cannot see the history of my equipments.

Be that the service of hobbit restarts automatically during the starting up of the computer.

How we make to receive alerts resulting from the server via e-mails.

Be that it would be possible to have a paper text to be able to translate him with a translator.

I am not an expert of Linux and my first language is French.

Thank you.