[hobbit] I would like to share a Hobbit extension

Hobbit User in Richmond hobbit at epperson.homelinux.net
Fri Jun 13 15:30:35 CEST 2008

On Fri, June 13, 2008 08:30, Taylor Lewick wrote:
> Thanks, how does one find this link?  Henrik's hobbit page still
> references the sourceforge shire site.  Just something to think about
> for people who are new to hobbit...

Taylor has a good point.  It's not obvious.  I think I originally found
The Shire by following a trail of cookie crumbs in the forest.

You can actually get there from http://sourceforge.net/projects/theshire/,
though, using the Project-->Web Site pulldown selection. I put some posts
about the location  in the SF forums for the Shire about the location
also.