weird bug

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 23:11:05 CEST 2008

I have a server named "blue" (I don't have veto power over the names.)
Whenever I try to get the "info" for this server, I get an internal server
error. The URL that generates the error is:
https://meriadoc.ocio.ad.usda.gov/hobbit-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOST=BLUE&SERVICE=info.
The returned page is:

Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, xxxxxx at yyyyyy and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

Apache Server at meriadoc.ocio.ad.usda.gov Port 443

Any ideas?

Thanks,