[hobbit] Monitoring Solution

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Jun 9 19:57:31 CEST 2008

40GB is way more disk space then you will need.  I am using 2.3GB out
of a 72GB disk including OS and a few other applications.  It has
Hobbit data for a good 6 months now.

You don't require too much "horsepower" to run Hobbit, it is a very
quick and well written application.  At home I have a 400MHz machine
with 512MB of ram running a dozen or two hosts (most of which have the
client) that well exceeds the hardware requirements.

At this point in time there is no real solid redundant solution,
though, if you look back in the archives you'll find it is being
worked on.  Make sure your hardware is good!

Josh

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340