NCV and SPLITNCV

Joshua Krause forums at triadbiz.rr.com
Thu Jun 5 18:08:02 CEST 2008

I have multiple datasets that I am currently using NCV to create a graph
for.  But the problem that I am running into is that I would like to have
say 2 of the datasets go to test.success.rrd and the other 3 datasets goto
test.stream.rrd.  I can't seem to be able to do this with NCV but searching
on the net I found that someone created a patch that included an option for
SPLITNCV_column-name.  But looking in my version of hobbit in
hobbitd/rrd/do_ncv.c file it doesn't have the parameters for the SPLITNCV
option.  Is there a different way that got incorporated into hobbit or can
someone show me how to use SPLITNCV.

--Josh