Custom reports

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Thu Jun 5 05:19:31 CEST 2008

Hi all

I have been dabbling with some of the custom reports facilities on
Hobbit, but I am having a bit of a problem with one of the reports I am
trying to create.

I want to generate a report for the format

Server_name    OS_version

Where OS_version is as seen on the info page.

I have tried this, hoping I can strip it down, but the Status field
turns up empty.

#!/bin/sh

# This uses the hobbit-statusreport.cgi to provide a list
# of all non-green statuses with a brief summary of what is wrong.

. /usr/lib/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitcgi.cfg

 exec /usr/lib/hobbit/server/bin/hobbit-statusreport.cgi \
        --column=info \
        --heading="OS Summary" \
        --show-message

Any ideas?

Regards
     Vernon

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential.
They may contain legally privileged information or
copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact us at once by return
email and then delete both messages and all attachments.