Problem with a new installation

taihia MAITERE taihiamaitere at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 01:39:26 CEST 2008

hi everybody, after off couple of day of re-installing my debian and my
hobbit, i can have my hobbit server works, and i don't know why,

it doesn't give me any erro during the installation, :'

Installation complete.

You must configure your webserver for the Hobbit webpages and CGI-scripts.
A sample Apache configuration is in /home/hobbit/server/etc/hobbit-apache.conf
If you have your Administration CGI scripts in a separate directory,
then you must also setup the password-file with the htpasswd command.

To start Hobbit, as the hobbit user run '/home/hobbit/server/bin/hobbit.sh start'

'
then i go in the webbrowser and hereis is what i see a listing of all the folders in the /home/hobbit/server/

Please can somebody help me
about what to check first to see if my installation or good.

here is what he give me in the page.log

2008-07-28 23:59:06 Tried to down BOARDBUSY: Identifier removed
2008-07-28 23:59:06 Worker process died with exit code 0, terminating

Please help thankyou.