[hobbit] UPDATE - some RRD graphs not drawn

Torsten Richter bb4 at richter-it.net
Tue Jul 22 20:04:41 CEST 2008

Hi James,

tried as you suggested but it did not work.
What version of Hobbit and RRDTool are you running?
I have 4.2.0 +allinone-patch and rrdtool-1.2.27.

Cheers
Torsten

Roberts, James wrote:
| Just touch filename...only on rrd files

| |
| |
| | Don't ask me why it worked but it fixed the issue
| |
| |
| | nobody has any thoughts on this?
| | I have to say that the file system(s) not being shown on the disk's
| | page graph is a cluster file system that can be mounted on any of both
|
| | machines.
| |
| | Regards
| | Torsten
| |
| | Torsten Richter wrote:
| | | Hi,
| | |
| | | I've just checked the trends column. There all graphs are displayed
| | | correctly. So only disk is affected.
| | |
| | | Regards
| | | Torsten
| | |
| | | server and the clients are BB 1.9c.
| | | the Hobbit server.
| | | displayed correctly. I have all the mount points on top of the page
| | | and below them all mount points are displayed as graphs.
| | | are displayed in the list on top and the RRD files are generated
| | correctly.
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | |
| |

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

- --
| Richter IT-Consulting					  |
| E-mail  : bb4 [at] richter-it.net			  |
| Homepage: http://www.richter-it.net/			  |
Download my public key from:
http://www.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x899093AC