[hobbit] resend: 2 questions

Jeff Newman jeffnewman75 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:57:45 CEST 2008

Right. I think the concept is

Level 1: "warning everyone, something bad could happen, or might not,
may want to look"
                  - Yellow
Level 2: "Hey look, it was just a warning before, but now, it's bad
and service might
              be interrupted unless you take action, this is your last
chance buddy!"
                  - Red
Level 3: "I've told you repeatedly, and now look whats happened! You've reached
             super critical orange level! That means within minutes
your service will be dead.
             run for the hills, the sky is falling, the phone is about
to ring non-stop"
                  - Orange

i think 3 levels makes sense for some specific applications.

-jeff