[hobbit] server side flexlm test

Anna Jonna Armannsdottir annaj at hi.is
Fri Jul 18 15:51:02 CEST 2008

On fös, 2008-07-18 at 08:15 -0400, michael nemeth wrote:
> Anna, and All actual here how I modified your script.

Thanks! This is very interesting. It gives me some ideas
to try out as a server side test. Maybe it is possible to
take the script even further, and define it even further
and define the host tests, like e.g. flexlm://mysys:1700
Then you would not even need the config file.
Anyway it is just an idea.

It is very interesting to see this as a client side test
and as a server side test. The users will be happy that
they can choose themselves if they want the client side
or the serverside test. If a user wants to have both
sides on the same host, they can rename the tests
to flexlms and flexlmc. So the user can have the best of
both worlds.

--
Kindest Regards, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir,       %&   A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Unix System Aministration, Computing Services,   %&   Q: Why is top posting bad?