FW: [hobbit] [bbnet-build] Erreur 2?

taihia MAITERE taihiamaitere at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 21:50:18 CEST 2008

i steels  have the same error but i think i miss a alias because in the www of apache i don't have anythink
but i read tha i have to put the alias in the httpd.conf but at the end or in wich section on the config.

i steal serching , thank you for your answear....

What happens when you have a trailing slash to it. http://adress/hobbit/     ________________________________ From: taihia MAITERE [mailto:taihiamaitere at hotmail.com]Sent: Thu 7/17/2008 2:08 PMTo: Forum hobbitSubject: Re: [hobbit] [bbnet-build] Erreur 2?  Ok i think it is good i resolve the problem now i launch /hobbit.shand it give me back Hobbit started. but i can't see it in a webbroswer. http://adress/hobbiterror I am searching, in anyone have a idea what i have to check please email on the forum.I wil try to search on the apache config...