[hobbit] Monitoring FLEXnet License Manager

Anna Jonna Armannsdottir annaj at hi.is
Thu Jul 17 18:56:00 CEST 2008

On fim, 2008-07-17 at 12:38 -0400, michael nemeth wrote:
> By changing the  awk  printf
> from:
>  $AWK '{printf "%.19s : %d \n", $3, $11 }'
> to:
> $AWK '{printf "M%.19s : %d \n "%.19s : %d \n", $3, $6, $3, $11 }'
> (I think that typed right).

This is very similar to the awk line in version 1.4 in the flexlm.sh
script. However, the license usage was calculated as percentage of
the maximum value. I simplified it when I was debugging the RRD
graphing problems.

Please send the script. Preferably both to the list and to me.
I would very much like to see the part of your script that retrieves
the license information through the network daemons.

--
Kindest Regards, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir,       %&   A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Unix System Aministration, Computing Services,   %&   Q: Why is top posting bad?