graphing

Joshua Krause forums at triadbiz.rr.com
Fri Jul 11 19:12:54 CEST 2008

I have a question about doing some graphing with a custom script that I am
putting together.  What I will have is a table similar to the if_load table
with the cisco devices in devmon but in my table I am wanting to have a
column with links to the graphs so that I can click on them and have them
pull up the graphs instead of having them shown down at the bottom.  Can I
have hobbit create the rrd files via my script but just not put anything
into the hobbitgraph.cfg, so that no graphs show at the bottom of the page
and then use the rrd files to show my graphs?

Thanks,

Josh