[hobbit] Monitoring FLEXnet License Manager

michael nemeth michael.nemeth at lmco.com
Fri Jul 11 17:08:31 CEST 2008

Got it to work; I did have to change the UPTEST; only 3 of my product 30
license servers have MLM : UP in them. I used ".*: UP.*v.*"  . Worked;
correctly,  detected 2 license servers  that were down!!

Ive  21 products  on 30 license servers, The only one Ive graph for is
MATLAB so Ive got to create 20 graph
defs.

Current flexlm1 graph for MATHLAB is not show up but may I made a error
some where.