[hobbit] Help writing test -- sar -- cpu load vs. utilization alerting

Alan Sparks asparks at doublesparks.net
Fri Jul 11 04:22:31 CEST 2008

I' ve done this before, although I tend to do the custom extra-script
solution anymore, since it is more powerful.  However, I've never had a
problem with a status message or particular color stopping graphing from
working.  Only obvious idea at the moment is, do you in any way change
the line structure of the reported values, in such a way that the lines
would not parse correctly after adding the status message?
-Alan