Hobbit Monitor problem

Parackel, Anthony anthony.parackel at bearingpoint.com
Fri Jul 11 03:11:51 CEST 2008

Vernon/Stephen,

Thanks for your input but I still haven't been able to resolve this issue.

I built out my hobbit server last week so my "TEST2RRD" variable in hobbitserver.cfg retains the default values.

I've searched the archives to see if anybody has experienced this issue before but I can't find any related threads.  I'm hoping some one on this list has the magic solution.

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm at a loss as to why the graphs will generate for the first 24 hours and then disappear after that.

Thanks,
anthony