[hobbit] RECOVERED alerts red->yellow

Alan Sparks asparks at doublesparks.net
Wed Jul 9 15:15:27 CEST 2008

Sorry, thought I was clear in the original email.  For the example
test/alert scenario (the disk test), I need to be alerted when the disk
goes red.  Only.  This is why I specified "COLOR=red" in the head line
of the alert configuration.

There are other tests I would need to have an alert sent (a warning) if
the test goes yellow.  Hence the ALERTCOLORS setting including yellow.

For the test I showed, I need an alert on red.  But I need a recovery
page when it becomes non-red.  I can't get that when it goes from red to
yellow or even finally green.  If it goes directly from red to greeen, I
get the recovery page.

It's the recovery page problem I need advice about.
-Alan