Hobbit beginner's question

Meyer Jerome Jerome.Meyer at baldata.ch
Wed Jul 9 11:37:18 CEST 2008

Hi All

I'm new on the list and am beginner with hobbit!
I've installed the product read the some docs about it... but nevertheless the infos about clients are small!
On Browser, here are fields from the client :

1.conn (:\) : Wed Jul 9 11:18:28 2008 conn ok : System failure of the ping test
  Service conn on echobase is OK
  Hobbit system error

2.info (green)

3.trends (green)

I don't understand why is "conn ok" then system failure?
How and where should we configure to have more informations about the client (other fields).

#+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
#  bb-hosts
#+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

page SYSTEMS LINUX SYSTEMS
title proxy systems

10.x.x.10   echobase       echobase.data.net

title emails systems

10.x.x.12   smtp1		smtp1.data.net

#  hobbit-clients.cfg

HOST=%echobase.*