AW: [hobbit] Tracking file sizes

michael nemeth michael.nemeth at lmco.com
Thu Jul 3 20:46:01 CEST 2008

Ive been try to get this to work.  Actually it work on another hobbit
server.
So I took the source from this server and copied to the non working one
and rebuilt.
STILL not working.  So I tried upgrading libraries; STILL not working.

I come to the conclusion that some files are not updated correctly when
you installed to
a old installation  you would   like to update.  I  can't  see it being
corrupted data.

Also another thing that works on one system and not the other is my nvc
graphs don't appear
in only trends.

Where you doing a fresh install? Or updating a previous install?