Help Getting Custom Graph Working

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Thu Jan 31 21:48:24 CET 2008

I seem to be having a problem getting a custom graph

to work. I've gotten it working in the past, but I'm having

problems.

I'm sending four values via a test. When I do a rrdump,

it shows only three of the values. The fourth value doesn't

show up.

If I rotate the third with the fourth value, ie..re-order them,

the other value shows up.

example:    Users : 11
         Unauth : 4
         Attempts : 13
         Total : 486

So,Total doesn't show up, but if I rotate total

with Attempts, and remove the login.rrd file,
then Attempts doesn't show up.

Here's what my hobbitserver.cfg file looks like:

NCV_login="Users:GAUGE,Unauth:GAUGE,Attempts:GAUGE,Total:GAUGE"

Thanks.James