[hobbit] contchk.sh (submission)

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:35:51 CET 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 1:22 PM, Charles Jones <jonescr at cisco.com> wrote:

> ...I remembered I was using this script when I saw Gary
> Baluha's urlplus.pl.
>
> Incidentally, I cannot use urlplus, as it makes use of bbhostgrep, which
> I discovered fails if your bb-host entries are too long.

Hmm, I haven't run into bb-host entries that long.  Can you give an example
of one of them? I'd be interested in seeing if my script can be tweaked to
work around that issue.

Incidentally, I'm working on another release of urlplus that adds form
submission checking, as well as being able to handle multiple-step form
submissions (submit something to one webpage, check the result and submit on
that new webpage, etc).  I'm also cleaning up the commenting and rearranging
a few things in the code to make it easier to modify (including a hard-coded
value that I moved to a user-modifiable constant.