[hobbit] Client Question

Snyder, Howard HS3082 at att.com
Tue Jan 29 17:59:36 CET 2008

That is kinda what I thought.  I have installed pcre twice and still get
the error and no data to the server.

Thank you,

Howard Snyder

hs3082 at att.com

SR Network Control Engineer

Network Services

404-531-5325

This email, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the
confidential information. It is the property of Cingular Wireless and
its Affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email, any attachments thereto, and any use of the information
contained is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify me at 404.531.5325 and permanently delete the
original and any copy thereof.

For login requests and password resets, you will need to open a request
on the "My Logins" website:

https://nslogins.edc.cingular.net/login.cfm?CFID=13246&CFTOKEN=41726264
<https://nslogins.edc.cingular.net/login.cfm?CFID=13246&CFTOKEN=41726264

For OSS problems: