Tables in hobbit

Krause, Josh josh.krause at twcable.com
Tue Jan 29 14:12:06 CET 2008

I am trying to find out how to get hobbit to display tables in my test
column.  I have a script I am throwing together and I am trying to find
out how I would need to start off building the script to show tables.  I
would have probably around 8 -10 tables with 4 rows and 4 columns and I
didn't know how to put that into my script in order for it to display it
in hobbit.

Thanks in advance,

Josh

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.