[hobbit] bbwin 0.10 available

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Mon Jan 28 13:30:18 CET 2008

On Sunday 30 December 2007, Etienne Grignon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After more than a year without new release, I publish today BBWin
> 0.10. This is the new stuffs I put in it:
I have a request for change.
Is it possible to add an option to bbwincmd so you can specify a file with the
message that needs to be send.

We use the hobbit client and server to send extra information.  The message is
too big to specify on the command line.  We changed the source so -f can be
used to specify a file.  Setting up the the environment to compile is more
work then changing the source ;)

Stef