[hobbit] DESCR values from bb-hosts showing up in non-green view in snapshot

Gore, David W (David) david.gore at verizonbusiness.com
Thu Jan 24 18:47:01 CET 2008

I run dual hobbit servers 4.2 is the primary with alerting, 4.3 as the
secondary without alerting.  The version I am referring to is 4.3.  The
problem does NOT exist in 4.2.

Some time ago (see my previous postings on the issue), I had tried a new
snapshot on a new OS install with only one host, and the problem still
existed.  This was to make sure I had original install configs without
any complexity.

You helped me to some degree by just letting me know it isn't fixed in
the latest snapshot, so no need to recheck by installing my nth version
of the snapshot just to see if it is.

~David