[hobbit] allinone and other patch on Debian?

Christoph Berg cb at df7cb.de
Sat Jan 19 02:27:32 CET 2008

Re: Calvey, Mike 2008-01-18 <83695B9523A49C45B7D72795A1DAE1A90201DCE4 at UK-GLW-EX01.myanite.com>
> The instructions for the allinone patch require the Hobbit 4.2.0 source.
> I have downloaded and tested the patch installs on the source but my
> Hobbit Server is a Debian distro and hobbit is installed using dpkg (and
> no source directory starting hobbit-4.2.0).

I'm not really sure I get your question, chances are you are looking
for "apt-get source hobbit".

FYI, there is a package in Debian/experimental using the 4.3 tree
(though somewhat outdated). I don't recommend using it in production,
but it might be worth a look.

http://packages.debian.org/etch-backports/hobbit-client
http://packages.debian.org/experimental/hobbit-client

Christoph