[hobbit] Monitoring linux quotas

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jan 16 19:14:12 CET 2008

Galen,

Does your output look like this?

-> repquota -av
*** Report for user quotas on device /dev/md0
Block grace time: 7days; Inode grace time: 7days
                        Block limits                File limits
User            used    soft    hard  grace    used  soft  hard  grace
root      -- 1453828       0       0          43803     0     0
daemon    --      20       0       0              3     0     0
<snip>
jluthman  --     284       0       0             44     0     0
testuser   +- 1287896 1048576       0  6days       6     0     0

Statistics:
Total blocks: 7
Data blocks: 1
Entries: 16