[hobbit] generating a page with the same graph type but from different hosts

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Jan 15 17:48:02 CET 2008

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 09:43:00AM -0700, Haertig, David F (Dave) wrote:
> I've never looked at that metrics report before.  How do you add
> additional servers and metrics?  I only see my Hobbit server listed, and
> only five metrics.

It lists the hosts that are on the page you're seeing. So to see all
hosts, pick the Metrics report off the top page.

You can add more metrics by modifying the
~hobbit/server/web/hostgraphs_form template, but the only graphs that
will work are those that have a "foo-multi" entry in hobbitgraphs.cfg.