[hobbit] OSX 10.5 and nireport

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Jan 13 09:29:58 CET 2008

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 03:46:35PM -0600, Tim Rotunda wrote:
> So I am building 4.1.2p2 on OSX 10.5.1 and have gotten to the point where
> the user is requested.  Turns out configure.server is still using nireport.
> Has anyone fixed this in a beta or should I just go ahead and make the
> changes and submit it?

I haven't had any reports about problems with nireport, and since I have
no OSX knowledge at all I depend on others reporting/fixing bugs.

So if you can provide a patch for me, that would be nice. But I'd also
like to know what the problem is - and if this is something that has
changed from one OSX version to the next.