Process Question

Snyder, Howard HS3082 at att.com
Thu Jan 10 13:42:39 CET 2008

Can someone complete this command and send me the results?  I don't
think Hobbit is running correctly on my server and I'm new to Unix and
want to make sure.  This is what I get when I run "ps -ef | grep
hobbit":

ps -ef | grep hobbit

  hobbit   641     1   0   Jan 08 ?           0:04
/export/home/hobbit/server/bin/hobbitlaunch
--config=/export/home/hobbit/server

  hobbit 11106     1   0 11:39:39 ?           0:02
/export/home/hobbit/server/bin/hobbitlaunch
--config=/export/home/hobbit/server

  hobbit 12186 11106   0        - ?           0:00 <defunct>

    root 12187 12142   0 07:41:52 pts/6       0:00 grep hobbit

#

Thank you,

Howard Snyder

hs3082 at att.com  **NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS**

Network Engineer III

Network Services

404-531-5325

This email, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the
confidential information. It is the property of Cingular Wireless and
its Affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email, any attachments thereto, and any use of the information
contained is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify me at 404.531.5325 and permanently delete the
original and any copy thereof.

For login requests and password resets, you will need to open a request
on the "My Logins" website:

https://nslogins.edc.cingular.net/login.cfm?CFID=13246&CFTOKEN=41726264

For OSS problems:

DL-MNOC-OSS Adjunct