[hobbit] Hobbit monitoring help needed

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 23:33:11 CET 2008

Yes, I do, but I somehow forgot... But that explains a lot, thanks!

I think I will remove this tag. It's like the example badhttp:1:2:4.,
but it is still so often RED (more than 4 failures, is it not?) and
then Hobbit still alerts me at night :-(

So I use the Hobbit-script-feature to restart the websserver and use
STOP afterwards; no more pager alerts; just restart this "fine" piece
of Tridion-software :-p

Thanks again,
Peter