[hobbit] bbnet test problem -- terminates with signal 11

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Jan 9 21:34:28 CET 2008

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 01:31:57PM -0500, Kauffman, Tom wrote:
> This server is my test box and I see that bbtest-net isn't running.
>
> 2008-01-09 13:14:57 Task bbnet terminated by signal 11

Since the core file doesn't tell anything about why this happens, I'd
suggest you try running it by hand: Login as the hobbit user, and run

  bbcmd bbtest-net --report --ping --checkresponse --no-ares --debug

The output can be quite voluminous, and the interesting part is what
happens near the end just before it crashes.