[hobbit] bb-prtdiag.sh

Joshua Krause forums at triadbiz.rr.com
Tue Jan 8 17:25:06 CET 2008

I found out that I could set the information that usually goes in the
bbsys.local file in the hobbitclients.cfg file and it picks it up just fine.
But currently the bb-prtdiag.sh script is showing a power supply issue but
there isn’t one:

red Tue Jan 8 11:20:59 EST 2008 redprtdiag reports power error light is off
!?!

red prtdiag reports power supply problems !!!

Prtdiag Info (/usr/sbin/prtdiag -v)

prtdiag reports power supply problems !!!

------  ------------  --------  ---------  -------  ----   --   ---   ---

PS0      GOOD                                         6     7     2     3

PS1      GOOD                                         6     7     3     3

PS2      GOOD                                         6     6     3     3

Everything shows good but in the script I saw a section with this info in
it:

      #####  E250/E450/280R/480R/V490/V880/V890/PrimePower specific checks

      #####

      if [ "$ENV_CHECK" -eq "1" ]; then

          # Initialise Variables

          # Status are overwritten by prtdiag check

          POWER_ERROR_LIGHT_STATUS=" ON"

          GEN_ERROR_LIGHT_STATUS="OFF"

          DISK_ERROR_LIGHT_STATUS="OFF"

          THERM_ERROR_LIGHT="OFF"

          PS_ERROR_LIGHT_STATUS="OFF"

          ACT_ERROR_LIGHT_STATUS=" ON"

          THERM_ERROR_LIGHT_STATUS="OFF"

          THERML_ERROR_LIGHT_STATUS="OFF"

          THERMR_ERROR_LIGHT_STATUS="OFF"

          DOORL_ERROR_LIGHT_STATUS="OFF"

          DOORR_ERROR_LIGHT_STATUS="OFF"

And wonder if I need to set the “POWER_ERROR_LIGHT_STATUS” to off instead of
“ON”.

Thanks,

Josh