[hobbit] trouble with SCRIPT directive

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Mon Jan 7 15:29:58 CET 2008

Kevin,

The "simplest" way around this problem is not to try to embed a trapgen
call into the script directive, but to write a wrapper script that will
accept whatever arguments that SCRIPT sends, and then provides any
format conversion, etc. needed before calling trapgen (or any other
program).  Seems like I had to grab a lot of info out of environment
variables when I wrote one of these a year or so ago, so you would be
extremely lucky if you could do it all in one step.

GLH